Monday, September 1, 2014

The airport and the butterfly lantern

A morning at the airport to send Papa off

Watching luggages go down the conveyor belt

An afternoon of craft with Godpa

The finished product - a Frozen-butterfly made out of recycled materials

Little Missy going to school


Couldn't resist snapping this of her with her proud handicraft

And just for the record, her knee wounds from last Sat when she fell (& btw, when I was 5 or 6yo, I had similar knee wounds from falling down on tarmac too!)

Highlights of the week(end)

  • how much sleep I get when I don't wish to think. That's happened through the week (but I still get bad sleep cos I wake up). 
  • A bit of mend goes a long, long way
  • Already counting down for the husband to come home
  • A run yesterday where my pace improved considerably (yay) - but still slower than my peak time
& for the record, her stirling lantern this year compared to last year's very simple one!

No comments:

Post a Comment