Monday, March 21, 2016

Feeling the love - my birthday gifts

I didn't receive much gifts this year, and actually, if I think back, I probably don't really receive much of them anymore anyway. So any of them really make me feel happy, because it is testament of people who care and that in itself is precious. The first set of gifts I received was from the sister and her fiance. Knowing me as well as they do, they gifted me with a complete new set (top and bottom) of new gear from a French manufacturer! The quality is great and the neon yellow is stunning!
 
Trying out my new gear... and mini-Superman
 
Special mention here that not only did I receive the gifts, the sweet couple even headed their not once, but twice to help me change the size so that it'd be a good fit on me. I love the print on the tights!
 
Thank you my sweet sister and the fiance!
 
The next gift I received was from my girlfriend, who is always thoughful with her gifts. It came in a beautiful container that I can recycle, a lovely hand-written note (her writing it still the same from high school till today!), a bottle of oil "Inspiration" (how apt. Can never have enough of that) and a customised notepad with my name!
 
Especially for me

#countingmyblessings

No comments:

Post a Comment