Thursday, March 17, 2016

March school holidays: the kids go to Sentosa

After a lunch hour of fun with their friends and I, the kids were in for a real treat. The indulgent grandparents brought them both out for a whole day. They were picked up at 8+am, and only home about 6pm... that's a full day out! I am so thankful for the help and love from my parents, as they spoil the kids on these little adventures that mean the world to them - and me.
 
So, they spent the day at Sentosa, our little island of fun-fare. I have no good pictures to share, but here are some verbatims from the children:
 
"We are going to take cable car!"
 
"We sat on the horse and it was so fun!"
 
"We shoot and shoot you know, then the horse (.. incoherance...) you know?!"
 
"We didn't go to the water park. Cos it was too hot."
"I was so tired I took a nap. But only for a while then I have energy to play again."
 
"We had ICE-CREAM!"
 
"We played SO many times you know?!"
 
"It was SUPER FUN"
 
"Mommy! See we have CABLE CAR WATER BOTTLE!"

The kids obviously had a blast, and it really made me feel less guilty ... that they did go out in the sun to have fun while they could. And just as a parting shot, here's a picture of their extravagant toy/bottle gifted from their nainai.

Cable water-bottles - his and hers

No comments:

Post a Comment