Tuesday, March 20, 2012

For keeps

I had a girlfriend who's a photojournalist take snaps of our 3+1 family (before Jake popped). It took us a while to set the shoot-date due to both our schedules (actually more hers cos she works shifts) and we did it the last weekend of February - which was just as well because it turned out to be the day before Jake's birth. Talk about cutting it close! The husband and I will be selecting our fave shots to frame up and put in our home - yet another bit of touch that we've been planning to do to make our home ours. Looking at the pics, I realise that I looked so pregnant then! And while I can't bear to look at myself (it's too weird. Like listening to your voice recorded and thinking "I sound like that?") I think the shots are absolutely lovely and I'm really glad that we had them done.

Pondering Kate

Comparing tummies

Us

The husband and I

Kate, with Jake

Smiley Kate

Family

1 comment: