Friday, March 2, 2012

Our last date (pre-Jake)

Sunday, 26 February, was a day well-spent. We had the day crammed with things to do and it was just as well, because Jake came the day after. I'll write about my labour story next, but here's our day on that Sunday.

The morning started with the family doing a photo-shoot. I'd wanted to capture my swollen belly along with our family of 3 and after making arrangements with a girlfriend, the shoot took place quite smoothly that morning.

Then we dropped Kate off and the husband and I were off to enjoy some us-time. Some weeks ago, the husband bought tickets to "The Illusionist", showing at the Marina Bay Sands. We planned the day to be one of us, where we went on a date and spent some time together.

A poorly taken picture, but the best I've got. Us at the Sands Theatre.

The performance was alright, entertaining, and it was just nice to be able to spend time with the husband. We had an early dinner, followed by me introducing the husband to a dessert shop where we indulged in durian mousse - it was yums!

The last thing I ate before labour.

After stuffing ourselves, we headed to pick up a borrowed baby cot from a friend. We then headed home to pick Kate up and our night seemed pretty routine, where I packed the house, we washed up and I put Kate to sleep.

To the husband: how funny that while we were strolling around MBS, that I said to you "it'd be a month after I deliver that we can go out on dates as I'll be stuck in confinement!" Thanks for making arrangements for the show and every moment spent with you is always loving and appreciated. Love, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment