Thursday, March 1, 2012

Our last couple of days in pictures

3-day-old Jake, taking a nap. 1 March 2012, 10am.
1 March: Cheche Kate, bonding with her lil brother.

29 February 2012: Jake comes home in his first set of non-hospital clothes. One of the tiniest set of clothes I bought for my son.

29 Feb: Papa and cheche come home to see the newest member of the family

29 Feb: Jake lies on the bed at home. Still decked out in his full-gear, warmly covered from head to toe. Check out how baggy everything is!

29 Feb: Sneakily took a picture of the nurse dressing him up (Nurse with black glasses)

28 February 2012: Eyes wide open. Those are his Papa's eyes.

28 Feb: Papa and son bonding

I AM TINY WATCH ME OPEN WIDE YAWNS

27 February 2012: Kate meets Jake for the first time in hospital

27 Feb: Perplexed Kate. When she first reached the hospital - think she was processing why I was lying on the hospital bed and all the fuss

27 Feb: One of the first shots of Jake with his eyes open

27 Feb: Papa swaddling his son

27 Feb: teeny feet

27 Feb: First shot of Jake and I, post-delivery

27 Feb: First shot of Papa and Jake, post-delivery

27 February 2012, Jake Seah

27 February 2012: Jake's birth weight, 3.34kg

27 February: couple shot in the delivery suite. I love you, my husband.

27 February 2012: Right at the beginning at 4cm-dilated

No comments:

Post a Comment