Sunday, March 25, 2012

Jake's 1st month party

We celebrated Jake turning a month old this weekend (actual day on the 27th). The day was a whirlwind of buzz and everyone was busy, busy, busy. We had many friends and family celebrating the occasion with us and I lost track of time and sense as I flitted from one spot to another - it was held at our new place so we were also busy showing our home to the guests and between entertaining, feeding and changing Jake and remembering to hydrate myself, it was 5pm by the time the last guest left, leaving the husband and I absolutely drained. Truth is, we were both so busy with our own guests that we barely saw/spoke to each other all afternoon!

Kate & I

Our little family - we finally took this shot at the end of the celebration, just so we remember this occasion

No comments:

Post a Comment