Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Scenes from our home

The husband went for a wedding lunch last Saturday. Kate was his +1.

A shot of Jake and I (very little of, because it's hard for me to snap a pic of me by myself).

Last Sunday, some friends came to visit. Here, you see Faith who has the same birthday as Kate.


Kate kisses didi when he cries (or maybe she did till he cried) =_=

A bleary morning shot (though you can't see the bleariness) because that's what it's all about, isn't it? Smiles and love with your children who bring so much meaning to your life

My princess and I (yup, clearly bleary me)

The princess learns to snap pics on the phone. "Mommy you smile!" (yes, that's my glorious pyjamas I purchased just for confinement - cos of the long pants. And check out my hair! Haha how unkempt is that. I don't bother because well, I'm not going anywhere!)

Waiting for her lunch

HAHA I love this. Kate makes a monkey face at her oblivious brother

Love them with all my heart, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment