Friday, September 28, 2012

Jake turns 7-months

My little prince who turned 7 months old yesterday.

Dear Jake

Some say that they are about to "strike lottery" when they see your smile - heh, indeed you're mostly "meh" or "cool".

You have brought joy to our lives. I love how your face lights up when you see people that you recognise - so far, they are the family who you see more frequently - yeye, nainai, Papa, me... and what really makes me smile is how you respond to your sister.

It is extremely heartwarming to watch you respond excitedly to her. I also think that it is a great start to the sibling relationship I want you two to have - to play with each other, to be there for each other, to love each other.

7 months... gosh, I can't believe how quickly time has flown by. Soon, we'll be planning for your first birthday!

Thank you so much for being the little imp that you are. Your cheeky personality is beginning to show more and I anticipate how much more loud the household will be with you developing more each day. Such joy!

I love you little boy, I love your smiley, expressive eyes; I love your rare, precious smiles; I love how you *thump* your strong arms about and I love how you are a strong character (need to train you to control your anger and use it right though). I just love you with all my heart and I feel so blessed to be able to see you every day, to watch that cheeky little face light up.

Love love love, Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment