Monday, October 1, 2012

The weekend that flew by

Started off with my dinner date last Friday with Kate. I brought her to a wedding dinner and it was quite a pleasant night together with her. She ate whilst playing on her own/with new friends and she was absolutely thrilled to see the bride (she just loves brides in general).

The professional "yum-seng-er"

Saturday night - celebrations of the Mid-Autumn Festival. The husband and I were both occupied but thankfully, Kate had fun with her nainai, yiyi and Uncle Jon

Sparkles!

Sunday morning. I really wanted to sleep in but how to do so with two little monkeys awake?! Ended up waking up and heading out for breakfast with them in-tow with the parents.

HAHA this pic really cracks me up. I was trying to snap a nice pic of them together and it was with much amusement that I snapped Kate playing with Jake's ears. Aah, the fun of having siblings who torment you so.

And this is the cutie pie I had to tear myself away from this morning to head to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment