Monday, October 15, 2012

The professional

Kate, despite her tomboy tendencies, is quite the girly girl. By that, I mean that she loves everything pink, anything with ruffles, tutus, dresses... and brides. Her latest dress-up game is to wrap herself up with a long blanket/towel and she calls herself "bride".

A conversation can go like this:

Me: Kate, come and (insert action).
Kate: I AM BRIDE!
Me: Bride, come and (insert action).
Kate: ok

Haha, funny right. This girl, I tell you, really tickles my innards with her antics sometimes.

So anyway, back to her being the professional. Professional what? Professional yum-seng-er. Just look at her in these pictures:

One year ago

3 days ago
It's an absolute joy bringing her out at this cute, independent stage. And she really enjoys herself at wedding dinners too, always wanting to see the bride though when she actually meets the bride, she clams up and acts all coy.

I love my daughter, have I said so lately?

Dear Kate,

You are such a big girl now and it's so fun being able to do so much stuff with you. You are chatty and sociable and your naughty antics, though unbearable at times, demonstrate that you're after all, no matter how independent and mature (for your age), still a child. You've been quite needy lately and I really want you to know that I love you with all my heart and there's no need to fret that I'll not be there for you. I love you  my dear baby, I love you.

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment