Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Last weekend

Last week, I took a day off and managed to score no work on Thursday and Friday. It was exceptional to be home with the family!


I found this pic in my album. Photo credits: the husband.

This was Kate acting all adult-y on the travellator. We had accompanied my Mom for a doctor's visit and we 3 headed off for a leisurely afternoon.

We ate.

Enjoying her sushi

Skewering the chicken

We also shopped! Kate tried on this pretty set which, unfortunately, didn't come in the right size.

We headed home and while Kate took a nap, Jake played his afternoon away.

We brought them to the supermarket. It was tough when we ended up buying half the supermarket (note to self: never again!)

Friday morning.

Mucking around

Heading out

Kate jumped her way down

We took a bus!

Kate saw the bubble lifts and insisted on riding it. I obliged.

Brunch with the girlfriend. Meeting Jake for the first time.

I met up with the sister who babysat Kate for a bit while I caught up with another friend. This was them playing the fool with Halloween props.

HAHA love this!

I had to take a pic of Jake in his gorgeously cute top. I think he looks very handsome!

I then brought Kate out that night for a wedding dinner. Again, she meets her friend, Janelle.

Kate, looking as pretty, as the bouquet of flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment