Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Fun Friday

Two Fridays ago, I brought Jake and Kate out on a playdate. It happened to be Children's Day, terribly apt for the kids to be out and about!

They were treated to a trio-fun-ride.

Jake, Kate and Janelle. Janelle and Kate are a week apart (Kate's older) and they get along great with each other

Hehe so cute right!

Both kids were fussing mid-afternoon (about 4ish) and I had to take them away from the crowds to escape. I brought them to the nursing room where I fed Jake and he dozed off, while Kate felt better (she was tired) being in the quiet room than out in the noisy environment. Even I felt calmer in the enclosed, quiet room. Talk about overstimulation.

After both kids became more settled, I brought them back to the main atrium where there was a kids fashion show taking place. Here, both girls are enraptured.

After the show, the two of them ran amok on the stage.

Cheeky monkeys

We ended off the day with dinner where Kate was treated to a pirates' hat by the staff.

I love that she managed to sit still for all of 5 minutes to do some doodling.

No comments:

Post a Comment