Monday, October 22, 2012

Happy birthday, Jean!

We love you always!

To my favourite (and only) sister: you are a beautiful person and as I look at you today, I can barely remember the (not-so) little girl from once-upon-a-time. You are sensible and sensitive. You are generous and funny and loving. I'll always remember being startled by your wise doses of advice at random moments when I'm being the dramatic-trouble-inviting person that I am was. I miss you when we don't hang out through the week (at least one makan session together) and I know I can always count on you to be there when I'm in my silly moods to rant, laugh, giggle or cry. Now, you're not only there for me, but you're also there for my children. Thank you for being you, my dearest sister, who's the best yiyi/sister/sister-in-law.

Circa 1 September 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment