Monday, October 22, 2012

Playdate with Gabby and Alexa

It was a long-awaited playdate. One that the girlfriend and I had planned for-ever. From the time she had her second-born, to the time that I had my second-born. It's the first time I met sweet, cheeky Alexa and she turns two in 3 months! Gee.

Treat of the day: to watch the girls play (and squabble) with one another, to be able to see how much they have all developed and grown from our last meeting, to have the company and love of great friends - that's what life's all about. I'm so lucky to have this girlfriend, who is always open to hear my random rambles on anything and everything. *hugs my girlfriend!

And while it's only one segment of the day, I must let it be known that one of the highlights of the afternoon had to be the durian. YUM.


Jake's first taste of the king of fruits

He loves it!

Kate enjoying it as much as everyone

The girls playing together

The little ones playing together. I love Alexa. She's terribly sweet yet cheeky and gurgles with no restrain. Love this shot of this little chilli padi giving Jake a sayang.
Jake and a toy car (I feel guilty that he has lack of boy toys in the house *oops)

I hope the girls will have more opportunities to play together, so that their Mommies can too!
Thanks for the lovely time, HM. We will do this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment