Monday, October 29, 2012

Chiong-ing

We planned this a month ago for Big Jon's birthday which coincided with him coming to Singapore. We used to do this once, twice, sometimes three (!) times every week. Without fail. We had so much energy! Now, I feel tired just typing this (heh).

The day rolled around and I must say that I do kinda miss going out in a care-free way. I drank nearly as much as as I could (at the back of my head I just didn't want to go "all out" cos I knew I couldn't handle the consequences the next day) and I stayed out till 3am (!!!) and everything was still under control, i.e. I was still sober enough to wash up thoroughly (remove make-up, shower, wash hair - all very necessary as I cannot tolerate grossness in my bed.

They say company makes all the difference in the world and it was a night where I drank and danced with my BFFs, just like once-upon-a-time.





It's been a long while that the husband and I took a nice pic together <3>

Coincidentally, while doing clearing up over the weekend, I found an old pic of us circa 2003!  
Same, but different.

No comments:

Post a Comment