Thursday, October 25, 2012

Sunday brunch with my favourite men

My little man getting ready

And we made it! Canopy @ Bishan

Love this shot of them both

Kisses for my sweet


Baby was so tired out from the morning's activities that he crashed later than usual for a nap.

It's taken us a while but I think we finally have some sort of a routine going on in our lives for the weekend. Last Sunday, the husband and I made a rather last-minute decision to go out for brunch together with Jake as we realised (with guilt, on my end at least) that we seldom bring Jake out. So off we went and Im so happy that we did because he was so happy to be out and about! So many things to see, so many things to smell and touch. I think it was a good thing. This is only made possible by my parents helping to take Kate out so we know that she's well-entertained at the same time.

I'm hoping to have more outings with my boy exclusively.


No comments:

Post a Comment