Monday, December 31, 2012

Last 2 days of 2012

Sunday: a day spent with the family.

I awoke to these two silly beans. The loves of my life.





Today: it's the last day of 2012 and well, I'm at work. I don't really mind, since I've had all of last week off (reminder: must be thankful, right?) so I take it as a good time to clear some work so that I don't come in all muddle-headed on Wednesday (the official first work day of 2013). I also received a belated Christmas gift that was left on my table in my absence from a dear fellow colleaugue.

Word.




Nothing beats receiving gifts so this was a pleasant surprise. Also, I think it made me laugh and think that I've really become this superwoman. While I whine and say that I cannot do it (indeed, I cannot do it all myself), I know that I cannot stop trying to do all that I can to my best capability as much as I can. Does that even make sense? 

So may 2013 be the year that I take charge

Goodbye 2012.

Bring it on, 2013!



No comments:

Post a Comment