Thursday, December 27, 2012

Nearly at the end of 2012...

And there's no better way to end it off by not working. I've been off work since last Friday. And in a blink of an eye, nearly a week has gone by! Like they say, good times pass wayy too quickly when you're having fun. Truly, it's a season of celebrations and it's always fun with good food and good company. But it's also especially precious because it's time that I get to spend with my lovely children. I must say the only thing I lack doing is quality time with the husband. Hope to get some time to catch up with him in the next few days.

And just a pictorial highlight of one activity per day while I've not been at work.

Friday: Went out in town with the sister and kids; dressed in matching outfits with Kate
Saturday: Playdate-cum-xmas-party
Sunday: Family xmas luncheon; 2nd generation
Sunday: the day we all decorated gingerbread men. This is the husband's creation "Psy" (ala Mr Gangnam Style)
Monday (Xmas Eve): Playdate with Eva
Tuesday (Christmas Day): we hosted a party at our house. Love this cute shot of Jake in his christmas pyjamas with the apt slogan "My First Christmas"
Wednesday: Boxing Day special; the kids tore apart any remaining presents they hadn't already gotten their hands on the night before
Thursday: Playdate with ex-colleagues; Jake, Kapai, Shane, Kate, TJ

No comments:

Post a Comment