Monday, October 21, 2013

Always a reason to have a party - the printz partae

So  my sister turns 26 tomorrow. And to celebrate ageing, she decided to throw a small party.

Here's the husband with his gear - cues Hawaii string music; and his choice of drink is so apt it cracked me up! (Coconut juice. Hahaha)

The afternoon was about drinks and games, and it was pretty fun really. We should just do this because. And it was all in the spirit of fun anyhow. Pictionary, Jenga, Taboo. 

But my highlight, really, was the photowall! Not sure about anyone else but I loved it. Loved the fact that there were dispensable props for me to use and a backdrop for me to stand against. It was so fun! And the memories you capture totally make it memorable!

The little kids at the party


Jake, and Kate

The husband and I

And that's me, having fun! 

The sister put in effort to make the party a party - balloons, little customised bits, it all made a party, a good party.

Family. Love. Jean turns 26.

No comments:

Post a Comment