Monday, October 28, 2013

Halloween party - Happy Boo Day!

After all the preparations we did leading up to this day, it was quite exciting to start placing up the decorations.

Bat. Pumpkin. Bat. Pumpkin. 
I cracked my head on a centrepiece and finally, after some thought, decided on a spiderweb!
(Top) Toobsie and Tubsie, Kate's pet spiders. (Below) Random deco put by Kate. An amusing thing was that all our deco was at waist level - because I gave K full responsibility where/how to place the deco up! 

My spiderweb centrepiece! *proud
Managed to draw some scars on Jake
Here's (grumpy) Snow White, with her two henchmen
The husband styled Jake's hair and I call this Mad Scientist/Wolverine
A gorgeous shot of the kids - a cat, princess, he-devil and fairy-devil

A pic too-cute not to be shared - JAKULA RAWRRRR

Even monsters and devils need to eat

Post-dinner activity - craft. We did spiders, and puppets
Happy Halloween! 

No comments:

Post a Comment