Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Happy birthday, my dearest little sister

Her favourite best friend and I took time out one evening last week (before her scheduled birthday party) to do personalised birthday cards from us. 

This is us, hard at work. Just for the record, mine had painting ok. 

And so, I was thinking how to start this dedicated post to my favourite little sister... and the natural start point was to sieve through my photo album.

We share many similar interests and fun times together. 
Then I decided that it was too boring to do it the nice way. 

So here are just random things about my sister. Who turns two-six today. 

So, just for the record, my sister loves floral prints. Can you tell?

And then because we have proof, I must say that we love to jump. 

Not one, not two, but three spots all about Western Australia! Not bad what. All different poses somemore.

And to end off, as if it wasn't already clear enough, we love to be silly.

Where on earth will you find someone who will be as alike as you? Ah-hem. Me. 

So. To end off. This simple post. Is not mushy. Is not long. But is from the heart. Because you already know how much I love you. And because you already know that we are all here for you. And just because. For nothing, for something, for anything. We are all here for you. 

Have a lovely day, my sister. Their favourite yiyi (see birthday-song video). The stonehedge BIL (sorry, lack of inspiration for an appropriate meh adjective for him).

Happy birthday and may you have a lovely year ahead. Better than before. Grow up wisely, save more money, and let's go on more holidays together!!

*throws confetti

No comments:

Post a Comment