Monday, November 18, 2013

A spiffy dinner

It was a family wedding, one that saw all of us scrub up nicely. It's always nice to know that we can all look pretty decent in clean clothes, and smell rather nice too (somehow, this is quite important and seemingly rare when you have kids). Here are (a lot of) pictures from the night.


One of us while in the room. No shoes.  The pre-dinner preparation was quite chaotic with 3 adults and 2 kids (which made it feel like there were 4 extra people) so no other forms of discriminatory pictures of the scene.

My little handsome boy. Everyone - and I mean EVERYONE - keeps asking me what happened to his forehead. For the record, he scratched himself and it may never, ever heal because he cannot stop picking at the scab. 
One with my children. I realise that we did not take a family picture - ah wells.

That's my sister with her invisible black diamond ring (she's exclaiming because she wanted to eat it actually, because she was very hungry).

The three of us

Jake found himself a hat to complete his spiffy look


RAWRRRR

One with my little princess

I need to include this because Jake's smiling so sweetly. (Don't want to sound horrid but his smile looks a bit weird. Just like his father when he smiles too nicely. HAH.)

Two failed polaroids with the husband. One where his eyes were accidentally shut. One where his eyes were intentionally too-big. 


The once-upon-a-time originals.
My mother, and sister.
Gentlemen. That's Jake looking drunk from fatigue. 

A family picture :)

And to end this series off, one of my lovely parents. They are the best parents I can ever have, because they are just who they are. They have good hearts, a little eccentric special personalities but they love us unconditionally, provide for us the best they can and we will not be the family we are without them. I love you, Mom and Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment