Monday, November 4, 2013

Saturday

I usually like to pack our weekends with activities. Not only is this to maximise the time I have with the kids, it's also a break for them because they are usually confined at home all week (except for random visits to the market/ when K goes to school). This weekend was no exception.
 
Saturday morning run - only a month to go before the 1 December, when the husband will take on the marathon and me my first half-marathon. OMG I don't feel ready at all! I did the full trail with the husband and I felt like a truck had run me over afterwards. 

I had an afternoon of random idling with my siblings. A short while with the sister, and a longer time with the brother. We chatted, laughed, and had some ice-cream together. It was nice. 

I rushed home for a late lunch at 4pm, and proceeded to take a short nap before the kids came back from Grandma's. And off we went for a wedding dinner. 

A not-very-successful family picture

All nice-smelling and clean!

Silly moments at the dinner

My kids, the jokers. We had a series of 8 pictures - all with them doing silly faces like that.

My beautiful princess

My little superhero


The husband's started his exam study leave, which means that he'll be inaccessible until it's over and our life goes back to normal. Two more weeks to a regular routine on the home-front. I'm looking forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment