Saturday, November 30, 2013

The night before

The husband is running the marathon. And I am doing the half-marathon. 

We went to pick up the run race pack today and there were several booths that were quite interesting. Lots of sign-ups to other runs, sale of merchandise, free ice-cream and this isotonic drink booth that allowed us to write well-wishes to runners and take a picture. 

Kate wrote "Papa I love you. Kate" and "Mama I love you. Kate".

We spent the day just hanging out and did an impromptu stopover to Paser Bella for some pork belly, ice cream and paella. 

A snuggly kinda evening made better with cackling pork

The brother, husband and I did some brief logistics chat. The husband and I have packed our things for tomorrow. 

I just indulged in a cake and I'm going to sleep soon. The husband's gone to sleep already. 

After running consistently since April this year, my first half-marathon is going to take place in 8 hours. 

I'm so excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment