Thursday, October 6, 2011

Dear baby little

Dear baby little,

This has been a tough week for everyone. Nai nai is not feeling well so we are all a little stressed about the situation. Let's hope that everything gets better, and she feels even better - soon. On a random note, the world is abuzz with the passing of a great man Mr Steve Jobs. Not sure why exactly, but I feel so sad. Maybe it's the mish-mash of illness and fear of passing; of how transient one's life is; how precious relationships are and how we must treasure one another because that's what really matters at the end of the day.

I have been very tired these weeks, and I'm comforted and happy that I have a great family network of support. Maybe it is the "right" thing to do sometimes, but it's really the thought that counts and it means so much to the people who matter.

I'm glad that I have you for company. I remind myself that there is hope in this world, because there are beautiful things taking place each day even as the world is faced with bad news. That is what life is about. Today, I smile because Papa sent me to work when I asked him to. He loves me and knows how tired I am. Today, I smile because I feel you bumping around and growing so well within me. Today, I smile when I see your cheche.

Keep growing well, baby little. Mommy loves you very much.

Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment