Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Dear Jake

Dear Jake,

Today, you did a ginormous somersault. More than once. So strong that I saw my stomach jump. How cute! I wish Papa will be able to catch more of such you-moments. And Kate cheche too. She's been "talking" to you quite a bit lately; stroking you and having conversations with you. She's the one who tells us you're sleeping or happy or otherwise. Are they true, I wonder? I'm training che che to prepare herself for your arrival. I wonder how it'd all be like when you're here. I'm sure it'd be a ball of fun, a whirlwind of chaos. Whatever it is, Mommy loves you so much. Papa and I count our blessings to have the chance to be your parents. We hope that you're looking forward to being with us as much as we, with you.

Keep growing well, baby little. These two days of sleeping in sure makes me feel more sane and I hope you feel as good too.

I love you.

Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment