Monday, October 31, 2011

Muggy Sunday afternoon

Some months back, we brought Kate to Upper Pierce Reservoir. It was absolutely lovely! The winds were blowing and the whole place was terribly comfortable. Last Sunday, the husband and I decided to bring Kate back there again - after we had yummy prata. This time, Kate was alot more receptive to the monkeys roaming around but the winds were missing so it was really hot and not as comfortable compared to the last time.

Kate trailing after the monkey, and the husband trailing after her

"You wait here, ok?" says the little one; who suavely turns around & marches off from me to chase after the monkey

Moments after I took this shot, the monkey jumps off the rock and Kate dashes to my side in fear

After calming her down from the monkey-jumping-off-the-rock, I stand by her side and point out the monkey which was safely at a distance, in the tree

"Kate want to climb tree", she says. So the husband went up and we lifted her up too. She didn't like it very much

But still gamely gave a fishball-faced-smile!

Haha this shot cracks me up. I'm not sure what the husband was picking off her, but it was certainly in true monkey-nature!

No comments:

Post a Comment