Sunday, April 29, 2012

Brunch with the girlfriends

 After several failed attempts to meet, it finally happened today! We tried out a new place - Food for Thought @ Botanical Gardens. The place was semi-open concept and it was kinda like a canteen. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The food was so-so with us each having the standard brunch fare of eggs, sausages and bread. It was slightly warm, though the management was already aware of this problem and had already planted standing fans about the place. My table could feel one of these fans but it was still too warm for my liking (I think it were the lights). There was a childrens' playground which was a great place for kids to run amok and we decided that it's a nice place to meet again in the near future - with our offsprings in tow so they can enjoy the place too.

Our conversation was pretty routine, with us sharing what's going on in our lives and though there was nothing uber interesting, I really enjoyed my morning because it's so rare to have some time to ourselves and to spend precious time with great company is always awesome.

Hope we do another catch-up session soon!
Us with the little man
My little man and me

No comments:

Post a Comment