Thursday, April 12, 2012

Scenes from our home

1 April - Kate kisses Jake "good morning"

2 April: The day we met a parrot at the market. That was the first time I looked after Kate and Jake by myself. *sweats I had to sling one and push the other in the pram. Call me the-woman-with-the-broken-back. Or superwoman.

A rare picture of the boys together

Tummy time

Enjoying Jake

Sleeping in the pram. It was very tough for us to leave Kate in the pram (she'd yell her lungs out) and it was barely used for the first year of her life. So it's with some amazement that I see Jake enjoying sleeping in there *yayness

Kate shares her Barney sticker with didi. I forgot about it and broke out in smile seeing it after dinner.

Sunday fun at the Hub: Kate pretend-rides the bat-cycle. She found great joy in making that silly face.

A repeat performance of that face, supermarket shopping

Hanging out at the Grandparents'

9 April: Jake is 6 weeks old. Pic was taken at his birth-time - or so I thought. After snapping it, I realised I was an hour late. No turning the time back for the right moment-shot!

Jake with yeye. I think this is the first shot of them two together.

Hanging at home. I ask Kate to "protect didi from falling off" (he can't roll over yet, but he's beginning to rotate so we ain't taking chances)

Spoils for Kate, air-flown from London. A beautiful playsuit and a little cardi. Thanks yiyi and Uncle Jon!

Spoils for me: A baby bag (apparently my recycle bag was too orbs.) Great, thoughtful and useful gift. Thank you sister & the bf!

Spoils for Jake: pyjamas - my favourite is the one on top - the animals are soo cute! Thanks yiyi and Uncle Jon!

Kate's would-be passport picture - except that we couldn't do an online application so this picture wasn't used. Why do we need a passport? Tee hee hee - I'll share more soon if it happens (please do *prays hard)

No comments:

Post a Comment