Thursday, April 26, 2012

Loving it

Jake turns two months old tomorrow. And two days shy of that, I have finally gotten the hang of this whole motherhood business and I'm totally loving it! Truth is, while I love my kids, I have been awfully stressed and I don't recall the exact moment I got this realisation - it's probably a combo of having faced the fear of looking after two kids by myself, and gotten the hang of this fatigue from lack of sleep, and maybe the hormones have settled - whatever it is, I'm enjoying myself.

I may feel down again some time, but hey, that's life ain't it.

I'm happy that I've come to this state - that I can enjoy being a mother to two beautiful children. And I'll keep enjoying these moments with them especially since I'm home with them now. Not too long to go before I head back to work (boo) so really, I'm happy that I'm loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment