Thursday, April 5, 2012

Same, but different

I know they are siblings and it's no surprise that they resemble each other, but I find it terribly amusing to see the same yet different faces of the two. This is the 2nd same, but different entry, the first is here. I can't help it - when I see a particular expression of Jake's, I get a flashback and remember quite vividly that same face of Kate's! Not sure how long I can keep this up for, piecing pics of them both together; but it's fun to do and I hope I keep it up for a while. It's nice to remember how Kate was before (a lot more animated that's for sure!) and to feel a bolt of shock that hey! I have two children! May sound a bit odd when I say that (of course you do, duh, you may think) but I think mommies out there will get what I mean. I bet sometimes, you still feel disbelief/amazement that you are a mom!

Enjoy the pics!

Yawning Kate, 0-3 months, 2009

Yawning Jake, 0-3 months, 2012

Boxing Kate, 0-3 months, 2009

Boxing Jake, 0-3 months, 2012

o_O Kate, 0-3months, 2009

O_o Jake, 0-3months, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment