Friday, April 27, 2012

Scenes from our home


It was raining that day and I wasn't up to lugging both kids out to eat. Instead, I ordered a home delivery treat. Look at how happy she is!

Tummy time training for the boy. Left...
Right....
And back left again! Was so proud of him!

Faith comes to visit. A series of lovely pics of the girls being lovely

And silly

Haha

BTW, Faith and Kate have the same birthday - 17 September!

Jake with Shane, who is Faith's little brother. Shane is 3 weeks older than Jake.

Kate giving her brother a kiss

Nainai's birthday dinner

Supermarket shopping - they were all in stripes! & check out that gorgeous (rare) smile on the boy!
We headed out - waiting for the bus

Hanging on for his dear life (I was safe though, not sure why he had to do this ;p)

Hm. He needs a haircut.

Kate plays with Jake. Here, she is "sleeping"

When they awake, they eat breakfast. She shares cake with didi.

And when it rains, they must use the umbrella!

I make my first appearance at work - while still on maternity leave. It was a good night though - I felt refreshed (yet weird) going out alone to do adult stuff, I actually felt & looked like a proper human being (proper shower! make-up! clean clothes!) - and it was a nice fun setting to see the colleagues again.

I love seeing the boys hang out. 


Father playing hairdresser
Happy two-months, my lovely boy. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment