Saturday, May 11, 2013

Awesome Saturday at the beach

I always feel that the kids don't get out enough - out in the sun and nature, that is. They have their fair share of going to the malls, supermarkets and hawker centres when we go do our usual eating out and replenishment of groceries. But a child can never have enough of play. So in the past months, I have tried to arrange for them to hit the neighbourhood playground at least twice a week.

Today, a picnic was arranged and I am so glad that the weather was great (sunny but not too hot and there was even a cool wind!) and we all had a blast! 

Faith, Kate & Jake. Missing Shane (Faith's lil bro)

Jake and I, with the waves

Super babysitters

Jake #likeshiok fell asleep and I had to cycle with one arm only #likeaboss

The girls with the same birthday
Wee

1 comment: