Monday, May 6, 2013

Kickstarting Monday

So last night (#dietplan), I was good & although dinner was way too filling & I still stuffed my face with grapes - that was it. Nothing more going into my mouth (truly, not eating junk - at night-time especially - really helps) for the night and I made up my mind to go for a morning run today. I was having really strange dreams (what exactly I don't recall) when my alarm went off & I started to snooze a little - am glad that I kicked off the blankets and got up. It helped when I heard Jakes baby mutters cos that really made me get up and say to him, "hello baby! Wanna go gaigai?"

So we tried a new route today and made it to the park. I couldn't resist snapping a pic of Jake amidst the 3D-hearts that were hung randomly about the place. I heart my baby - very apt.

My very chillax jogging partner

The morning was then spent watching the kids mucking around with each other before dashing off to work.

We invade the room when Kate awakens and this was them combing the doll's hair
Jake tries on his belated birthday gift from Aunty Tanny
:P

Happy Monday !

No comments:

Post a Comment