Thursday, May 2, 2013

Discipline required, please

I have travelled three times in the past 2 months - Bangkok, Perth then Jakarta. While I have kept to exercising through these trips, I have also ate non-stop and woe - I have put on a bit of weight.

This is a selfish post where I publicly share that I need to keep up with the exercise but maintain more discipline with my diet.

There is no other way about this to gain weight loss (pun intended) - except through sheer discipline.

Today is day one, where I have had a full breakfast with coffee, a light lunch and I just had a banana for a snack.

Now to go home & have a light dinner. Must-keep-to-plan; those kilos aren't going to fall off miraculously *sulk

The past months have been rather indulgent really, with me snacking on chocs and chips and fruits and everything (both good and bad) on top of eating meals that are way too heavy (damn you hotel buffets!)

Discipline. Go away, kilos!

No comments:

Post a Comment