Monday, November 8, 2010

My baby and I


October 2009, Kate at 5weeks old with her birth hair. Picture was taken in the bedroom.

31 December 2009. Kate and I at a friend's wedding dinner at the Singapore Flyer. She didn't have hair anymore (shaven at 2nd month) so we put on caps to make her prettier and to keep her warm.
February 2010, 6-month old Kate and I taking the bus to Orchard Road. We headed to Far East Plaza and visited the sister at work.

18 March 2010, I celebrate my first birthday as a Mother. My birthday cake bought by the husband read "Happy Birthday Mummy June".

Kate and I on the swing in a playground in the surburbs in Perth. It was her first holiday overseas in March 2010. Kate was 6 months old. She was wearing her prettiest hat which was worn most often - it was white and easiest to match with clothes.

May 2010, Kate visits House @ Dempsey for brunch. Love how we were both in yellow, nice and cheery.

Kate at 9 months old. Look how cute she was! I'd forgotten how yuan she was - haha. Pic taken on-board the tram; we were at the zoo for Matty's 1st birthday party.

Kate and I having brunch at The Saddle Club end August 2010. She was nearly 12 months old. She has hair! Again, I love how we were in the same colours.

Kate at 13months old. Pic was taken one morning 2 weeks ago before I headed off to work. I love that cheeky smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment