Sunday, January 22, 2012

Chu Xi

This year's Lunar New Year is extra special for our family because the husband and I have our own home. We've been packing and packing and cleaning and cleaning for the past 2 weeks since we moved in, and last night was spent doing the same - but with that extra touch of festivity with the husband putting up the New Year decorations.

It truly marks a new year for our family, with much to do, challenges to tackle and conquer, new addition of Jake and a fresh new environment in our jia.

I wish my husband all the best in his work and studies - may you continue to do well and scale heights. Be healthy and happy and love me more ok?

To my darling Kate, I wish you best of health and may you continue to grow to be a clever, cheerful and sensible little girl. You'll be a great che che, I know, and I hope you enjoy school and keep singing those cute little songs and say the cutest things that make us laugh!

To my son, Jake - I cannot say enough how much I look forward to seeing you. You'll add new dimensions and changes to our life and I know that our family will become complete.

To everyone reading this - may the Dragon year bring you great health and wealth and happiness! HUAT AH!

Welcome sight to our jia

No comments:

Post a Comment