Friday, May 4, 2012

24 hours

That's how long more before the husband and I will bring Kate off on a holiday.


A HOLIDAY!

I cannot begin to tell you how much I'm looking forward to it. Even till early this week, I told the husband "I'm not even going to think about it until we're really there." Can't blame me, considering my lousy luck with travelling in the past year.

So now, I'm only semi-packed and I only just took a look at the flight details just now. But it's really going to happen (*squeals quietly - yes, I'm still muting my excitement). I'll miss Jake a lot, I know, but it's also going to be a good opportunity for the husband and I to spend time with each other, and for us to spend time with Kate - to relish her with all our love and attention for four days, just to remind her how much we love her. Things have been rough on her too, this little princess of mine.

I. Can't. Wait. (To. Sleep!)

No comments:

Post a Comment