Tuesday, May 15, 2012

First day back to work

It actually hurts to leave my children and go back to work. But what's gotta be done has to be done and so I have to do. My first day yesterday was actually fairly manageable, except that I ended up clocking 12-hours which sucked. The husband was a gem and had put the kids to sleep early so by the time I reached home, I saw them both asleep with their beautiful, peaceful faces. 

The highlight of my day has got to be this beautiful gift I received - totally a surprise! - thanks to you, my husband. They really nearly tipped me over to actually cry (was already very emo missing the kids so much) and they truly look so beautiful. But besides looking absolutely lovely on my table, what really makes this perfect is that you understood how I felt and that is why you - despite all the &%@ and the *(@! that we go through - are the best friend I can ask for.



Love

No comments:

Post a Comment