Friday, May 25, 2012

Fun day out

The bestie proposed an outing to the Marina Barrage to celebrate her girl's 1st birthday. I gladly said "YES" because I always feel that I don't bring Kate out into the sunshine enough. We were a little concerned about the weather because it's been erratic lately, but after the storm last night, the skies were clear today and we were set to go!

Cheeky monkey otw to the barrage
Kate was very taken by the kite - watching intently as it's being assembled
YAY! Kate flies a kite!
The kids
Jake was not left out

Love sandwich (the bestie held her wedding at MBS - seen in the background!)
Happy birthday darling Jaz!
Happy camper
My babies and I

Kate & Jaz - snacking as it was nearly lunchtime. We packed up and headed for lunch at the cafe.
After lunch, we headed to the water-play area. The kids with their war faces!
Kate totally enjoyed herself!






We were all pretty burnt (literally) by the end of the outing. I'm thankful that I was vigilant in applying sunblock for Kate, because I'm suffering some burns right now. Boo. But I'm glad Kate had some sun and she truly seemed to enjoy herself!

It's an awesome day.

No comments:

Post a Comment