Thursday, May 3, 2012

Scenes from our home

An angry Jake - while he's mild in some ways, he is also very aggro when he is upset. Quite a character!

Little man, newly cut hair. Shows off his signature (mine) fishball face!  
Kate kissing didi. She's very sweet and always wants to touch, see and kiss him. :)

Sunrise - view from my bed. It's really lovely and when I'm dog-tired (a lot in the past 9 weeks), I lay half-asleep with a pounding headache with a baby in my arms and stare at this beautiful scene. And try to wake up. 

A close-up of Jake's hair - it's his Papa's masterpiece! 
Haha, love his smile. He's beginning to recognise voices (mine) and a lot of times, if he's wakeful, I'll speak to him and I'll nearly always get a smile. It's terribly rewarding!
Cooing
Me with my babies
A silly shot of them - by the time I get a decent, non-blurred picture, Jake is usually cranky (I obviously take too long - haha)

Matching tops with my girl!
Kate and Lukas doodling together
One morning when I brought Kate across the road to hit the shops. Here, you see her floundering about the grass chasing birds. She insisted on screaming at them - I don't know why! It took us an awfully long time to get to the shops =_=

Kate at the market
She was well-behaved and was rewarded with play at the playground
On our way back, we bumped into a kitten. Kate said "you take a picture of the cat and me, ok?"

Jake with the Papa's "invention". Elastic from a face mask transferred to the pacifier to keep it on - so that he doesn't whine every time it falls out. The husband thought himself very clever thinking of this!
Kate and I messing around at home one night
Matching faces HAHA
Playing the clown (as usual!)

Kate and Jake - haha Kate's antics crack me up
My serious son
Kate with a robot-head

The husband was trying to sleep and Kate insisted "I help Papa cover blanket ok? Wait you cold."

Tummy-time - but Jake preferred to eat his hand instead
The kids play with Sophie
Kate was mimicking Jake's "grumpy face" haha!
And here's Papa mimicking Kate's "silly face" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment