Monday, May 21, 2012

My "first" weekend


Now that I've started work, weekends feel like weekends again. It was kinda tough to feel much difference between the days when I was still on maternity leave since I was with the kids 24/7. 

Here's a capture of my "first", very fruitful weekend.

Kate played up the night before but I was a lot more forgiving because I knew I could laze the next morning. Though I was still awake by 7am (no more sleeping in once you have children!) it just felt better, simply because I could stay home. That's Kate still sleeping because she was tired from her cranky act in the night.
Lesson time with Mommy.

Brought the little man out for a dinner with some girlfriends. We spent hours eating steamboat, talking and laughing. It was past midnight when I made my way home. No disruption to Jake's schedule though, he pretty much slept his way through the night, waking up for two feeds.
My happy camper on a Saturday morning.
Lunch (SHIOK sushi, recommended by the sister) - a rare family picture. This is currently my phone wallpaper and it cracks me up seeing how grumps Jake's face is!
The retro-looking cake shop with my multi-coloured daughter
The sister and I
Audi Fashion Festival for...

Ended the night hanging out at the grandparent's





Sunday - birthday lunch
That's the  birthday girl saying "HEY" (heh) - she turns one
Family <3
Exhausted girl post-party

No comments:

Post a Comment