Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Scenes from our home

Playing together
We went on a supermarket run. It's so squeeze in the car with two car seats!


Hanging with Jake
Hanging with Kate
:P
The day we tried the BBQ mini pit. The husband was uber excited to try it out and here you see him hard at work. It's a lot of work though because of the smoke & smell(y), but the steak that night was SO good! We are terribly concerned that our neighbours may lodge a complaint so I think this may be the one and only time we have our personal BBQ pit at home.
Jake, itching to turn! This was taken on 4 May, when my boy is about 9weeks old. He arches his back (he prefers his right) and he's still doing this a lot now.
Look at that face :)
Jake's also at the stage where he's found his fists/fingers/hands and finds them terribly appetising.
It was a rainy day and the husband had just started the book I highly recommended. Kate decided to pop into bed beside him to read too. I like.
Again, this is probably the only time that they play together. For now anyway since Jake's not exactly interactive yet.
I love my princess. Do we look alike? & just for the record, I had to beg her to smile for me. She's on this make-a-silly-face-phase which involves her sticking her tongue out with
Cutie pie
Ballerina
Jake, at 6am this morning. He was awake & I was half dead.
I'm thankful that I've had such precious moments spent with my children. And it's also the most I've spent in my new home - which I totally love. Though now that I'm back at work, my "scenes from our home" series will be a lot lesser (if any, at all).

No comments:

Post a Comment