Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A precious hour

For the past two mornings, the kids have left the house at 6.30am. This is so the husband can drop them off at his mom's before he goes to work (by 8am). [Newsflash: there has been a change in our day-care arrangement because there's a chicken pox outbreak in my aunt's; making her place unsuitable to drop the kids.] This also translates to the kids coming home later (in-law's house further than aunt's + husband ends work later) and I barely have any time to see them. Boo.

This morning, however, my dad helped out and this meant that the kids left the house an hour later - and how precious this hour is! In between me washing up and preparing for work, I get to talk and see and touch my babies. How lovely!

I get to watch Kate devour her breakfast. We never used to give her nutella until recently and she's in heaven, being able to consume chocolate!

Immediately after breakfast, she runs to the room and talks to Jake. She just rambles about nothing in particular - mimicking what we adults say to him "Jaaaake, you be a good boy, okaaaaaay"

She's done talking to him and bounces to the other side of the bed. Jake sneakily looks at me - hah!

A parting pic of my prince. Yiyi calls it the meh face.

No comments:

Post a Comment