Sunday, May 1, 2011

Hanging out with the BFF-couple

My BFF is expecting and her life journey is pretty much romantic and adventurous rolled into one. This morning, the husband and I got up bright and early (by extreme standards since we both only hit the sack at 3am!) and met up with the BFF & her husband for breakfast. What's special is that the BFF's husband is a new resident of Singapore, having moved over from Ireland to start a new life here while they await the arrival of their bundle of joy. And the BFF's husband is such a dear, so much so that we all get along famously, making all 4 of us BFFs all around, really.

It was a lovely morning of decent food and great company. Seeing how radiant the preggo BFF is made me pine a little of how it felt when I was pregnant. I also heard the great news of not one, but two princesses born to this world today.

Ah, lovely.


No comments:

Post a Comment