Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My bestie is a Mom!

Twenty-fifth May, twenty eleven. Baby Jaz joins us in our world.

I don't have details of her birth-time/birth-weight nor anything, but I've been following the bestie's progress of her labour process via SMS this morning, when she was still in the mood to joke, complain and share. There was a silent lapse so I texted her husband and he replied to say that the baby has arrived!

My first sighting of Mommy and Baby, pic courtesy of the bestie's husband via MMS.

Dear bestie, you're about to embark on the most exciting ride of your life, ever! I'm happy to be by your side and advise, help and nag you on many things! I'm so happy for you, you cannot imagine. *big grins

Dear Jaz, you are so beautiful! Aunty June is so excited that you're here and I cannot wait to meet you.

Love lots, June

2 comments: