Tuesday, May 24, 2011

So tired

Last night, the husband, Kate and I went to sleep at the same time. It wasn't planned, but we were so tired that we fell asleep the same time that we put Kate to sleep. I guess it's not difficult - the light are off except for a dim night light. The air-conditioning is cool and the bed is comfortable.

It was 2.19am when I looked at the time. I had a sip of water, set my alarm and quickly jumped back to bed where the husband and Kate laid peacefully. We three formed a letter "H" sleeping on the bed altogether, except that Kate slept near our heads than waist in the letter-formation. The poor husband got the lousier deal with Kate's feet kicking at his head. I had her head tucked into my body/knocking into my head.

I love sleeping together with my loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment