Sunday, January 23, 2011

Dear Kate

Dear Kate,

Sometimes life throws little surprises at you and you have to learn to deal with it. I know you're too young to understand what's truly going on, but I'm sure that you'll realise that things are different in your life. From tomorrow, we have to adjust your daycare arrangements and I think it's the best solution we have at this very moment, at such short notice. We are very fortunate that we have this option at all and I'm thankful.

However, my heart pains at the changes that everyone has to endure and adjust to, it's not easy and we'll just have to try our best to go with it.

Remember, whatever it is, we are trying our best to give you the best.

Sometimes, challenges are a way of making us re-look at our lives, so I'm trying to stay positive and keeping my fingers crossed that everything will work out well.

Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment