Friday, January 21, 2011

The weekend begins

I really ought to go shower & sleep because I've been up since 6.40am today *yawns
But our weekend has already begun and I wanted to just say that we've already done pretty much in one night.

1. Got Kate a new dress for CNY - not the most ideal (the one we unanimously preferred had no size) but pretty nice nonetheless
2. Had our traditional weekly dinner - the husband and I were famished and ordered much food which was speedily delivered all at once & scarily, as speedily devoured
3. Shopping - besides Kate's dress, I got a pair of shoes I eyed, Mom a white blouse she'd wanted & jeans for my sibling-in-laws as they'd requested. Thanks too to the husband for his t-support

Just before I go, I wanted to also share how pleasant it is to find out what the husband and Kate got up to when I was at work. Just by going through his iphone pic album:

They went to the playground! In her push-cycle

Slothy slidey baby

And so the weekend has begun *yay

No comments:

Post a Comment